Club Membership is now open for the 2022-2023 season.
Adult membership includes the following benefits:
- Individual TRFC membership card
- Discounted alcoholic drinks at the bar (on presentation of contactless membership card) - 50p a pint!
- Opportunity to purchase England international home and away tickets (i.e. to 6 Nations or Autumn Internationals.) Subject to availability
- Playing/Coaching insurance - personal accident and public liability cover through RFU (Howden Group) for more info visit here
- Entry to the 'Snug' members bar
- Discounted use of the Squash Courts
- Discounted facility hire for events
- Opportunity to vote at club AGM - have your say on club matters
- Support your local club
Note: All players are required to be members
Membership prices are as follows:
- Adult: £105 before 30th Sept £120 after 1.10.22
- Student/OAP: £40 - before 30th Sept £50 after 1.10.22
- Youth/mini: £40 - first child /£30- sibling /£10 - 2nd sibling
- Coach/Family: Adult £85 - 1st child £40- 2nd child £30- 3rd +child £10
How to Join
Adult memberships can be purchased by any of the following methods:
- Complete the Online TRFC Membership Form here, and make payment direct to Membership Secretary (Claire Love) by Cash, Card, Cheque, or by Online Banking/BACS (see form for details).
- Complete the adult membership form below and hand directly to Membership Secretary (Claire Love) with your payment.
If you cannot print the form, please ask Claire Love for a paper copy.
Youth/Mini Memberships can be purchased by printing and completing the below form and handing with your payment in cash to your child's Team Manager/Administrator. If you cannot print the form, please ask your child's team Manager/Administrator for a copy.